- MRCM and the British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy jointly created The Role of Antifungal Stewardship, hosted by FutureLearn, aimed at health professionals in a primary care or hospital setting.
- Find out more about how to perform and interpret the tests we perform
Microfungi.net – a free online fungal microscopy course
Visit Microfungi.net to enroll in a free online course covering the microscopy and histology of fungal pathogens.
- Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and French
- Work at your own pace to earn certificates accredited by the University of Manchester
- Earn CPD points from the Royal College of Pathologists: Module 2 (18pts), Module 3 (24pts), Module 4 (30pts)
LIFE Worldwide provides medical education (#meded) to clinicians around the world who treat patients with any fungal infection.
- Find them on Twitter (@LIFEworldwide) for the latest news and research (including COVID-associated aspergillosis), quiz questions, microscopy slides and clinical pearls
- Find them on YouTube (LIFE Worldwide) for clinical lectures, video protocols, AAAM conference talks and fungal diagnostics webinars
- Treatment guidelines
- Diagnostics information and suppliers list
- News blog and email newsletter
Aspergillus & Aspergillosis Website
An encyclopaedia of Aspergillus moulds and the diseases they cause, aimed at professionals.